I hope this finds everyone well with a busy life and working a lot I dont have time to do much of anything besides work and sleep but I thought that I would let everyone know that I am doing better and that things are slowly getting better day by day. I have some exciting news or at least I think that its exciting. I got contacts kast Thursday and I am really enjoying them. Yes as many of you know I have wore them on and off but now they have became more advanced and they are a lot easier for me to wear now.
Some other news the weather here in Arizona is still hot but its changing slowly but surely and getting somewhat cooler than it does in the middle of the summer and believe me I am looking forward to the cooler weather because I work outside it the heat at the copper mine here in Safford. I am also looking forward to the trip that I am planning to come home for Christmas to see everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment