Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Today Is October 1st My Birthday

Today is My birthday and my question to myself yesterday was I going to make myself miserable since TJ and I split up and I thought to myself why should I make myself because he obviously does not care about me after all he is the one that kicked me out and everything that is going on. So I woke up this morning and was in a good mood and thought you know what I am going to be happy no matter what I dont have to be depressed because their is no one to drag me down anymore and I can be the person that I want to be.

So, today I am going to lunch with two friends that I work with at the Mine and then I am going to go to dinner with another friend that he and I have become really close over the last couple of weeks and its kind of nice to have someone to talk to besides family that understands the way that I feel and will just let me cry if I need to cry but he always knows how to make me laugh when I need a good laugh and he is always there when I need a hug. In fact he called me at five this morning when he was on his way to work to tell me Happy Birthday and then I talked to my mom and she told me Happy Birthday and then the girls from work called me and invited me to go to lunch so it should be a fun day.

No comments: