Friday, September 12, 2008

Today is a new day and lets hope that things start to get better. I have decided that things are for the better that TJ and I are apart because all he did was drag me down and make me miserable even though through the first part of our relationship we had a great marriage. I work two jobs now because I am so bored because I have nothing to do with my spare time anymore so that is why I chose to get another job.

I am happier now because I have had to make myself happy and realize their is life outside of being miserable and not being able to do the things that I want to do and when I want to do them. As for everything else I am planning a trip home at Christmas time and I know that I am going to freeze because I am used to the warm weather down here but it will also be nice to see all the family and to just relax and do nothing for a few days.

No comments: