Monday, September 15, 2008

The happenings in the last couple of days.

I am doing better and getting used to being alone. Its kind of nice to be able to do what I want when I want and if I want to sleep in and do absolutely nothing for once I can do that and not get yelled at for it or be called lazy or whatever he used to call me.

As for my job I am still working quite a bit and that keeps me busy because then I dont have time to think of TJ and the negative things that he used to do to me. I miss my family and all but I have decided that I need to branch out on my own and decide what I really want to do with my life and I really like Arizona and the fact that I never have to deal with snow. Thedre is a place to stay for anyone that wants to come.

No comments: