Thursday, November 13, 2008

Its Amazing How Things Can Turn Around!!!!!

Why is it that things started out so crappy when TJ and I first split up because he kicked me out of the house with nothing and here I am a little over five months later and things are getting better slowly. I have decided to go back to school and do something for myself instead of pleasing everyone else. That is what I had to do when I was married was please everyone else and now I have started to please myself and that is what I am going to continue to do. I have never thought of life this way but things have turned around and they are better than they were ever before.

I have started to go to church at the Church of Christ here in Safford. I actually got baptized last Sunday by a guy that actually invited me to start going to the chuch so I figured that it was only approperiate to let him have he honors to baptize me. I know that some people dont believe it but it has actually changed my outlook on life and it seems like things are getting better and they ar easier to deal with.

Going to church was something that TJ never wanted me to do because he was always afraid that I was going to push him into going to church and I never did but I have always been a fairly religious person and its so nice to be able to be back in the bible now and be able to go to church and go ot the activities that I chose to and I am not looked down upon for that and I have really enjoyed that because I dont have to please anyone but myself. Thanks to the lord above for answering my prayers and being as good as he has to me. In the short time that I have been going to church because I feel like no matter how bad life is if you go to church and you pray about it things will get better.

No comments: