Since I have started going to the church of Christ here in Safford it seems like things have been getting easier day by day and they keep getting better everytime I have turned around something new is changing in my life and instead for the bad this time it is for the good. It seems like every Sunday I feel so refreshed and ready to deal with the upcoming week. I know that I have been truly blessed to meet the church family that I have here in Safford and I really want them to know that I love them and am thankful for them everyday.
Does anyone else feel the same way when they get home from Church on Sunday? Or is it just me. I know that there are many faiths out there and just because everyone is not the same faith that does not mean they are bad. We are free Americans and can choose what we belief in and can practice in which faith we choose and I am truly thankful for that.
When I got baptized I really didnt think things were going to be the way that they have been and it is so nice to feel the way that I feel now about the lord and truly how much he does do for us not just on Sunday and in our everyday life. The bible has truly opened my eyes especially with the split up of my husband and I and how much he does for me and it is great because I knopw that if I need someone to talk to and their is no one around that I can talk to the lord and he will eventually answer the questions that I have. Even though they are not always the right answers that I may want but I always know that I am going to eventually get an answer and I have to be accepting of the answer no matter what it is and how long it takes to get the answer. I have to be patient and that is not always easy for me to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment